Wednesday, December 17, 2008

THE MAGNIFICENT MATERNS!

Our mission president and his wife are such nice people. They seem to know just how to reach the missionaries, and the missionaries love them.


These three videos show the Materns' talent offering at the zone conference talent show.


You'll laugh! It was the crowning point of the show!


Just click on the arrow at the bottom left of the video you want to view. Our suggestion: Start with the top video and view the others in descending order.





3 comments:

Jane Anne said...

This looks so fun...I could start to hear dad's laugh at the end of the last video...I wanted to hear more. I always loved hearing dads laugh when I was young because hearing him always made me laugh too...it is cathing! I love it. I remember him always laughing at M*A*S*H*.

Are the Matern's the missions president? I should know that..

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

Yes, I've added that on the post. The interesting thing is I didn't know I was videoing. I was just holding the camera up trying to get good stills, so we were delighted to find out they were videos! I'll tell you, all the cameras were going for that one!

Mom

sara said...

how fun the president and his wife seem. I agree with jane....good to catch a glimps of dad giggling...I too remember dad laughing at M*A*S*H....and mom in the kitchen saying, "I love to hear daddy laugh!"
good times....good times....