Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ZONE PREP DAY


The zone leaders planned a fun preparation day
and invited us!

We couldn't go with them on the river boat trip, but joined them at the park in Biel for games and grilling. As I stood watching, my heart just overflowed with great love and admiration for these spectacular people. Faithful hearts, willing hands, and filled with the joy and energy of the youth that we did have once upon a time. It was just yesterday . . . now we have the joy and energy of seniors--unbelieveable, but really okay.
Check out the day we had.





















Visitors from the Geneva mission


1 comment:

Jane Anne said...

These missionaries look great! I love to see them and love what you said about them. I love to see them having fun like that. I always think of Michael.