Thursday, February 19, 2009

FLAT AUSTIN COMES TO VISIT!!!

A flat image of our grandson, Austin, came to visit!

We were so happy to see him,
I just had to give him a great big hug!

He met our stake president, President Weidmann, at the Interlaken Ward. . .


. . . took a trip to Grindelwald . . .


. . . had a ride on the tram . . .




. . . attended zone conference . . .
(notice his name tag!)
And met our mission president, President Matern.
We think Austin likes being on a mission with us!




2 comments:

Jane Anne said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I think it is so fun Flat Austin has attened so many things with you....

sara said...

oh....how cute! Austin loved all the pictures!!! he had a huge smile on his face! he liked the one where flat austin had a missionary tag...but I asked him what one is his favorite, and he said, "I liked them ALL!"