Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SUMMER INSTI 2

Last night was the second summer class at the institute. Summer classes are an experiment for the first time this year, and so far they seem to be a success! There has been a strong positive response, with great attendance.
Last week was a panel discussion about "The Truth About the Mormons," which met our expectations in attendance and response. I can't get the photos from where I have them to the blog right now (!!!), so I'll have to post them later when I figure it out.

Sister Gappmaier and Bishop Gappmaier gave a great class about the
differences between men and women-
-and more! Some of the YSAs enjoying the class

Sister Frederikksen and Nadine


Sister Foerster, a mini missionary from Germany; Sister Price; Sister Frederikksen They are a threesome for this transfer.









1 comment:

Marie said...

Are the pictures you can't get on that website I told you about? I hope not, and if so, I'm sorry! Let me know if I can help....