Saturday, November 29, 2008

RANDOM SAMPLER

Liam practicing his Beethoven . . .
. . .and Sara serenading me with my VERY favorite Chopin nocturne.

The Reinach Branch Primary preparing for their sacrament meeting presentation. We weren't there the next week to see the performance. I'm sad.


Paper mosaics made in sharing time by the Burgdorf Ward Primary.
Fabulous.

Mike preparing Family Home Evening supper.
We asked him if he was cooking Chinese. He thought for a moment, and said "Well, not really, but I'm Chinese and I'm cooking, so . . .!"
It was a potato and hot green pepper soup and it was delicious.
Some old and some new faces in the district. . .


. . . . .


. . . . .


. . . . .

Waiting for stake conference to begin. . .



. . . . .!











6 comments:

Jane Anne said...

oh I bet you were so sad to miss the Primary program!! The mosaics were fabulous! how creative, I wonder how they did it? Of course they only have a few children, but still.

Julie said...

Hi Grasslis! Dave's(Bishop) sister, Elaine, had a boy in her ward who just got his mission call to Zurich. She called me and asked for your blog address so he can see what it is like over there. Your blog is always so fun to read. We love you both and pray for you! love, Bishop and Julie

Susan said...

Wow, you've been a busy blogger. I've missed a ton. So fun to see. I miss your fabulous cooking (and so does my family)!

Marie said...

Looks like you are having such a great time!!! We miss you both.

sara said...

the missionaries look so great! i love the mosaicas as well...what a cool thing!!!! when i saw the primary children...i was excited for you, then i read you couldn't go....how sad...:(

Also I'm glad to see Julie leaving a comment every once in a while! She is so great i really love her! she is the second councilor with me in YW and then we always see each other at the swim meets...with her Andrew and my Audrey.....They don't get much better than the Gross family!!!

We all miss you!

sara said...

Austin wants me to say that he misses you A LOT!!